- AC withstands voltage tests up to 300 kV, max. current 1 A,
- DC withstands voltage tests up to 140 kV, max. current 11 mA,
- lightning impulse voltage tests 1.2/50 μs full and chopped waves up to 935 kV,
- switching impulse voltage tests 250/2500 μs full and chopped waves up to 750 kV,
- surge arresters testing by current impulse 8/20 μs up to 25 kA,
- partial discharge measurement with test voltage up to 300 kV and PD level ≤ 3 pC,
- research and development of insulating systems of power cables, overhead lines, transformers, switches apparatus and switchgears.
OT 248 T Digital Operating Terminal
- max. charging voltage and primary current measurement of AC test system,
- setting of automatic sequences of withstands voltage tests and visualization and recording of tests parameters.
HiAS 743-2 Digital Impulse Analyzing System
- 2 measuring channels with 120 MS/s sampling rate and 12 bit resolution for impulse voltages and currents measurement,
- automatic evaluation of all common impulse shapes and their parameters with total measurement uncertainty 1.5% in voltage and current measuring and 2.5% in time measuring.
DDX8003 Digital PD Detector with Pulse Discrimination
- PD measurement with resolution 9 bit, PD phase resolution 0.35 degree, time resolution 12.5 ns,
- pulse discrimination of interference noise,
- PD site location for power cables.
Head of laboratory
Technicka 3082/12, 616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 541 146 224